Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Brain Go BOOM!!!

Okay, my head isn't exploding so much as leaking profusely. Leaking happiness, fun, smiles, and frolicking. All that good stuff is on a nice, steady drip out of my head as I replace it with spanish words, lines, and people who founded theatre companies in the 1960s.
I'd like to run as fast as I can into a wall if it didn't hurt so much.
I hate hate hate finals. And I especially hate the not-knowing if I'll pass one particular course or not. Finals are a terrible state of limbo. During this limbo, every ounce of my being is trying to procrastinate and distract. Eat food! Play tetris! Check Facebook! Check MySpace! Call someone! Check Livejournal... UPDATE LIVEJOURNAL!!... etc. Going to the bathroom is even a procrastination tactic at this point.
And freedom is SO close! Being home, days on the beach, rekindling friendships is soooo close!! But sooo very very far.
Must... return... focus... back... to... making... a million... flashcards

No comments: