Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello, New Blog!!

So I finally decided to cheat on LiveJournal with this. I may actually leave LJ for good. We'll see. : ) So far so good!

I'm pretty thrilled about a lot of things right now.
-The idea of a semester at Harlaxton both thrills and scares the shit out of me. Like a carnival ride. There's still a lot to think about, but I really want to try it.
-an upcoming third date really makes me smile!
-I'm really enjoying my scene painting class. Painting without pressure is fun!
-Crest whitestrips are amazing!
-Stage Combat is awesome. But ouch!! Flipping oneself around results in major muscle-soreness. Not to mention a bruise or two!

And there are a few things bugging me.
-applied theatre (duh.) If you require 20 hours of painting from me, put me on paint crew! Not props!? Really?
-I hate the feeling of being collected and put on a shelf. I feel like this now. Hopefully things will ease and change.
-Dr. Hodgson bores the crap outta me. And it doesn't help that I have no idea what's going on in the class. That should be fun.

Well, I'm not thrilled about tomorrow's work call, but I am all for getting things done.
Goodnight!
Em

No comments: