Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Seven Days 'Til Happiness, Blackbird, Revolution, All You Need Is Love and More...


Oh God. Across The Universe comes out on DVD on Saturday. OMG OMG OMG.
And done.

Also- all this week the weather is supposed to be in the upper 50s/lower 60s. Yay southern weather!... or global warming...eek. My mood is often affected by the weather. But, I have had good rainy days and terrible sunny days.

Alright, you caught me avoiding what I'm really thinking about.
This awkward version of myself meandering around campus and making brief appearances at parties (or none at all) is me trying to figure out how to be a single, independent, mature individual. Ever since I was about 16 (holy hell, that was 7 years ago!), my life has been shared with someone else, save a month or two. My self-esteem may be low right now. It hasn't plummeted or anything, but... eh. I guess it's good for me to experience the world (and at the very least, Salisbury) as a singleton. I felt pretty similar at the very start of freshman year. I had gone through a rather traumatic breakup that June, but as soon as I was out and meeting my new fellow Catawbans, things started improving. Hmm. Guess I should take my own advice.
I'm not terribly sad to be single... just trying to be good at it again.
: )

Okay- wading out of the deep and back into the shallow-

6 days until Jim Sturgess and Joe Anderson.
OMG!

Emilie

3 comments:

Claire said...

I've got to say, I do love this weather.

Yay six days!

Unknown said...

Since 16?

Yeesh.

Anonymous said...

In California the Public Contract Code PCC section 12156[encourages businesses to purchase recycled ink and toner cartridges. Kodak dipped their toes into the water by lending their name and optics to the Motorola MOTOZINE, but never really pursued the space further. They can also label their favorite story books or notebooks with these stickers. So theNew York Timesisn't going anywhere. For example, using a computer scan of the patient's jaw to plan surgeries, but also to throw an additional $40 billion a month. Even though you pick the correct and modern business card stickers app.

Here is my homepage stickers dishwasher safe