Saturday, February 9, 2008

ANTM- OK.


OK-
So, along with applying to spend a semester abroad, I've also decided to audition for America's Next Top Model.
...done laughing? Ok, moving along...
I had thought about it, and I didn't think much of going all the way to NYC or making a video of myself to send in, but there are actually auditions being held on my spring break in Pittsburgh. I'll be in MD, and I've got some good friends in Pitt I should be visiting anyway. So, what the hell, eh?

This weekend has turned out to be a bit of a letdown. It was supposed to be great... but c'est la vie. Good thing I'm used to being left hanging with plans that don't happen. But, on top of that little mistake, I have to be at strike in a few hours, and ugh, I just don't wanna. I'd really love to continue cleaning my apartment and organizing my life (which, by the by, is getting better and more hectic everyday!) But it's only a Hedrick show, so it can't take that long, right? Shit. I just jinxed myself, didn't I?

If you want, you can check out the ANTM application website here: http://cwtv.com/thecw/topmodel-cycle11-Casting

Em

No comments: