Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An Attempt



I went on a shopping trip for grocieries the other day. I usually hate grocery shopping. Especially going through the frozen food section, where I get to freeze my ass off. But this trip was different. I only bought things that could improve body and mind. I've been wanting to make a diet change for a while. I have been eating lots and lots crap this year. I make my body do so many things. It's about time I do something for my body. I bought some Kashi, a couple of yummy Bolthouse drinks, V8 Fusion, Vitamin Water, lots of organic snacks, carrots, whole wheat bread, fat-free organic milk, and even some chicken to cook for the first time ever! Now, because I bought lots of organic stuff, the total ended up being much more expensive. But, I guess I'm ok with this. I feel better today because I didn't eat crap.
Consumed today: whole wheat Kashi waffles, 2 lean pockets, a bolthouse drink, cinnamon pita chips, milk.

OK. It's a work in progress. But at least I didnt eat Wendy's or donuts.
I'm not going on a diet to lose weight. Are you kidding? I don't need to lose weight. I could, however, use more energy throughout the day, and not have hypoglycemic episodes when I down too much sugar.
Hope this lasts!

Oh- and I had 3 pieces of gum. But it's for artistic purposes. See the above photo? Yeah, that's made of gum. ; )

Gross... but awesome.

Em

No comments: